Our team of financial planning professional women work with clients who are fully committed to achieving their financial success. Whether you are nearing retirement, recently retired or planning how your legacy will pass on, we take a sophisticated approach to your overall financial well-being. Clients and their families are at the heart of everything we do, every day. We work with:
Our role in guiding families is twofold: first, to guide clients to the most tax-advantaged ways to pass along wealth that match their current goals; and, second, to help the next generation understand the impact of sudden-wealth events (such as inheritances) and how to prepare for them in advance.
We believe that strong communication between different generations is critical because as the values and goals of all members are heard, conversation among them becomes easier.
By taking the time first to ask questions in a comfortable environment, we learn about your life goals and your family dynamics. We then customize an investment plan that confirms where you are financially and where you want to go.
An estate plan follows that gives details of what you wish to leave behind, how you want it to impact your children’s and grandchildren’s lives, and how much flexibility you want in the way they use your legacy. Our careful and ongoing management of your family’s wealth will help family members to focus on their life goals knowing their wealth management needs are in good hands.
Pre-retirees and Retirees
You may have spent your working life accumulating wealth. Now you are getting ready to move to the next phase. This will involve a fundamental change in how you view and manage your wealth. While looking at ways to increase it, you are now also looking at ways to protect it to maintain your lifestyle and leave a legacy. The next stage of your life will be different.
We can help you address several realities:
- You may live longer than you expect, and maintaining your lifestyle could become a challenge
- Managing your tax bill is even more critical to protecting your assets over time
- The strategies for creating a tax-efficient, life-long income are different
- Your ability to leave a legacy depends on a well thought-out plan.
We are here to listen and help you look forward to a long and comfortable retirement.
If you are an executive who has spent a good part of your life building a successful career, you may be surprised at how quickly the complexity of your tax bill, investment portfolio and compensation structure has grown. To help secure a robust future to help you live on your terms, there are several important factors to consider. They include:
- Looking to the long term and how you will use your wealth down the road
- Reducing your tax bill by taking advantage of retirement, health savings, and educational savings accounts while still putting money aside for your and your family’s current and future use.
- Being realistic by planning for an early retirement. The challenges of an executive position (including business travel, long hours, and other stresses) may lead you to consider retiring earlier. Proactive wealth planning can help you explore all your options.
We can help you build a plan to address the many wealth-related questions you may have about the next step and how you can enjoy the lifestyle you have built over a successful and demanding career.